Vote on these shirts Vote on these shirts

I'm Sorry...

But your time has expired...LOL You certainly had me fooled thinking I was reviewing a game instead of some random advertising drive by....LOL Now
that's being stealth with NInja Skills.....Sorry that was the last thing I voted on.
He did average with a 5....so I 'll give you 8 for being a sneaky basta'd

poxpower responds:

What the hell are you talking about?

Ninja Skills Ninja Skills

Huh....?

Oh, I'm sorry..I hit the control key and stunned myself. Your premise of the game is good and the graphics are clear. I didn't really have a chance to stealth much...the space bar only worked some of the times to hide and well, the stun was.......ok 5, there I said it. Not for me, but average. Good Effort

Foosball DX Foosball DX

Balls...no fools here....

and I would be if I didn't give ya a 10. The scoring was realistic...scored 4 goals first round...sound and graphix also very cool. Great Job.

Swing that Freak Swing that Freak

Great Freaky's Ghost...

LOL...this was cool. Very different, imaginative. Once you figured out that any cloud you touch on...even if you've passed it already....will save the fallin Freak and create a swing...SWEET. I 'd play it again to improve on my 1, 065 score

Holy Bibble.Genesis 20:2 Holy Bibble.Genesis 20:2

Ah...what the...?

Okay. 1. You animation and flash skills are great =9, your topic really sucks, though...sorry=-7. I will not apologize for giving you a 2...i never really was into that whole religion mocking scene..."Dogma man......what the hell was that. And for some strange reason----I got a sense of Michael Jackson and Blanket....eerie!

Miss World 2006 Dress Up Miss World 2006 Dress Up

Yikes>>>>>

Didn't cupie and paper-dolls go out with the 60s and 70s. Okay for the artistic ability to seamlessly incorporate each piece of clothing....but not my cup of coffee if you know what I mean. Fair attempt at a flash.. Good for fashion coordinators, boring for sheet metal workers...unless she were doing a striptease. I'm just saying

Easter Golf Easter Golf

Un-freakin-believable

That must have taken a long time to create. I love the grass chargers similar to Spyro and the graphix were beautiful. The Walnut or teak like bouncers/walls well thought out. The entire game was worth playing. when I have a chance I will beat my 175K score.

ZedRay ZedRay

Oh, NO.

I'm sorry. I know you must have worked pretty hard on this flash. But it really did nothing for me. I understand the idea of intercepting colors to complete the puzzles, I just thought some frames moved too slow. Good Effort, better than half.

Goddamn Flies Goddamn Flies

SWAT....LOL

Very cool. Add a few more attractions and this would become a great desktop-set for fighting off work boredom. When you really want the firing squad somedays. Execellent babe in the backdrop for added incentive.

System Savior System Savior

Oops.

Not bad...well thought out, original. A bit hard to maneuver. It took a few minutes to learn how to get the CCs to the center. it is a click and drag and drop. Maybe give a wider drop area so laser doesn't kill ya all of the time. I sucked at this, though the game didn't. Good Effort.